Consent to Transfer

Dear Customers!

Are You sending your FDW for transfer? Or are You looking for a new employer and need transfer documentation to be signed by your employer and don’t have forms?

Here is the easiest way to get it done!

Simply download the two forms below, print, fill in accordingly, sign and email us back at

You can follow up with a call at 91004871 and 66353401 to let our agents know! Have a nice day ahead!

Form 1: Authorisation Form for Foreign Domestic Worker Work Pass Transactions

Form 2: Consent to Transfer Domestic Worker